Caesar Creek Soaring Club is located in the great State of Ohio, at the Southwest corner, just two miles South as the crow flies of the city of Waynesville. We conveniently found ourselves between the cities of Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus where a great majority of our members reside.
- Would you like to experience soaring first hand? Try our Introductory Flight!
Our address is at 5375 Elbon Rd Waynesville, OH 45068
Directions from Dayton, OH
- South on I-75 to SR 73
- Take Exit 38 to Franklin/Springboro.
- At end of the exit ramp take a left and go East 10.3 mi.) to SR 42
- Cross SR 42 (.4 mi.) to Smith Rd.
- Take a left on Smith Rd. (.1 mi) to Corwin Rd.
- Take a left (south) on Corwin Rd. and go 3.2 mi.) to Elbon Rd.
- Take a left (east) on Elbon Rd and go .8 mi. to where the road levels out at the top of hill
- Take a right into the gliderport entrance.
Directions from Cincinnati or Columbus, OH
From I-71 take Wilmington Rd. Exit 36. Left on Wilmington Rd. (1.6 mi.
from Cincinnati exit) (1.3 mi. from Columbus exit) to Corwin Rd.
Wilmington Rd. runs straight into Corwin Rd. at bridge at bottom of
hill. Straight (north) on Corwin Rd. (3.9 mi., Corwin Rd. makes
right/left jog at the town of Oregonia) to Elbon Rd. Right (east) on
Elbon Rd. (.8 mi.) to top of hill, gliderport entrance on right.